Thursday, October 2, 2008

Pray

Hi guys. I just wanted to write a little. My head has been in a million places the last month or more. For the last little while I've just been incredibly discouraged, and I haven't been able to put my finger on it. It seems to be a mixture of anger, dissapointment, fear and pain. I can't tell you how much my heart aches at the loss of the child that Lesley and I were going to have. I can't think about it without feeling a hole in my chest. I can't stop thinking about my family. I want to call all of you every day just to say hi and tell you all how much I love you! With Papa not doing well and with all that's happened with Uncle Mike and that whole situation, I just feel at a loss. My head and my heart just feel empty. And I figured out why I felt so empty. Its because I've been living my life for me. I'm a selfish jerk most of the time. I'm not a very good person, and I'm a very bad husband. These aren't things that I'm proud of. I want your prayers. I want to live so badly. I want my family to be strong. I want my family to be happy, and the only way for that to happen is for me to rest completely in the arms of my Jesus. I want Him so badly, I just don't really know how to get there. So please pray for me, that I would grow to know Him better, and that He would for once be real in my life, not just an emotional experience or a sidenote. That he would be my ONLY goal and my greatest desire. Thank you. And I love you all.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

love you Micah. you're of course in my prayers.

MOM said...

You have mine, Son, I love you tons. Glad to hear you are beginning to get the right answers to your questions...He will give you peace and direction. Keep trusting in Him. He is faithful to those who seek Him.