Sunday, August 9, 2009

Sawyer

So Sawyer Mae Lynn Roberts finally is here August 2nd 9:32pm. She was 6lbs 8oz and 19 1/4 inches at 5 days overdue! lol She has been really great and loved being with her daddy. He kept just starring at him and when she got a little fussy he would just give her a couple kisses and she would be find. We enjoyed the few days we had together before Micah had to leave for training. He left the 6th for 12 days of medic training in Wisconsin. We were all sad to be separated so soon. luckily Sawyer is a wonderful baby and isn't too much work. she sleeps well and eats well. she gives me time to rest and relax and doesn't cry very much. she's easy to please for the time being which i know is God helping us. it would be hard to deal with if she were to fussy and micah was gone. so i know i'm blessed. most questions i've had have either been easy fixes or answered themselves. So sawyer and i have not done much besides relax at home. We did travel to lincoln to see micah off though and see my brother and sister-in-law. my mom drove though she had a apppointment because she is moving there sometime this month. well here are a few picture of our first week! o and we had sawyer's first week appointment today. She is back to 6lbs 5oz she left the hospital at 6lbs 3oz and she has stretched out an inch to 20 1/4. the doctor (Tim Davy) said she's close to perfect. Her feeding schedule is really good and she's sleeping really well. now all we need to for our family to be together for awhile. I can't wait to pick up micah next tuesday.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You surely have yourselves a beautiful baby girl. I love her sweet little smile. Oh, I love them all. I'm so glad you will be home some Micah to be with your little family.I regret the timing of your training and service, but I'm glad that you could be there for her birth and now between drills. I'm glad they are training you well as I know you will be too. Much love to you all, GG & PJ

MOM said...

How precious! Thanks for sharing all those photos. And we are excited to hear Micah will be home in just one more week. How fun!