Wednesday, September 2, 2009

1 month!


Happy one month birthday Sawyer!... so today Sawyer is officially one month old. she's getting a lot bigger she fits all her newborn clothing very well now. when she first arrived everything was very big on her. she probably won't fit into them much longer. she is so much fun though. she's such a joy. she's being a little more fussy but i'm trying to push her feedings apart a little more and she's not really a fan of it. Her daddy is absolutely in love with her. it's so fun to watch. it breaks his heart whenever she cries (which isn't very often thankfully) it makes me so happy to see that the love has increased so much with the addition of sawyer. i think it's safe to say that she has improved our lives.

4 comments:

Geri said...

what a beauty!! How long are you trying to push the feedings out for now?

MOM said...

She is a cutie! I can't wait to hold her in my arms. Maybe that will be soon.

MOM said...

And tell Micah I sent him an email at juno.

Alyssa Spring Corley said...

I love this baby! Hope you're doing good little mama. If you ever have any questions you can call me. :)