Monday, November 23, 2009

Visiting Micah



So the 15th through the 18th Sawyer and I were able to go down to Fort Hood Texas and spend some time with Micah. It was really great seeing him and getting some good time together. I didn't get too many pictures (I forgot to take them) but i did get a couple good ones. His leave was for the afternoon sometime (they were released at different times each day) till 9 the next day and then wednesday the 18th he had the whole day till 6pm. I really enjoyed spending time with Micah again.

2 comments:

Dad R. said...

Those are great pictures. Thanks so much for sharing them with us.

Anonymous said...

Parting for a while is never easy
but I believe you two have taken it in stride, even though I know we can't see your hearts. We pray daily for your well-being and will try to keep in touch. Great pictures that will be keepsakes forever. GranyGrace