Wednesday, February 10, 2010

i will post something i guess

So Lesley asked me to post something on here so that people could hear from me exactly how I am doing with things here in Iraq. First off, I would have to say that this is by far the hardest thing that I have ever done. I hate being away from my family, and I really dislike being with the people that I am here with. They are immature and pick on me for various things. It really reminds me of when I came back to Florida on furlough with my family in 5th grade. They all get along and I am the odd man out for some reason. I have never felt so isolated or alone in my life.
On the flip side of that, I think that it is good for me to be here. I have learned a lot about myself and i also belive that it is something that God has provided me with to take care of my family. It is hard but I think that I will make it. I need to spend more time in the Word and just put my cares and my doubts and worries on Him. Pray for me in this. Love you all.
Micah Seth

5 comments:

Kerry-Lea said...

Micah, it was good to hear a bit of what your days are like over there. It is helpful to know how to pray. Thank you for being honest, and thank you for doing what you do. I am enjoying getting to know Lesley and Sawyer. You have a sweet family.

Ed & KL Wicker

MOM said...

You are not ALONE....but I know it feels like it when your family and friends ar so far away from you geographically. You are always in my heart and on my mind. I pray for your protection continually and know that God is able to help you far better than I can. I trust Him for your safety and sanity.I LOVE YOU. MAMA

Toplovs said...

Hey Micah. Thanks for posting your thoughts. Helps our family know how to pray for you and your family. May you know that while everyone else seems against you, God is for you.

-Danyelle Green (Toplov)

Granny Grace said...

Micah, you have a great big fan club here in the states, so when you feel isolated, just think of us individually and how much we love you, and really do care how you feel. We are not fickle like people who like you only when you're doing things for them. Just remember you are uniquely you, and that is God's design, so feel His love always for He is there too.GG

Alyssa Spring Corley said...

Love my Seth!