Friday, August 19, 2011

Change of Address

This past week we have been getting settled in our new home. We moved to lincoln for me to go back to school. Classes start on monday aahhh. It's been a strange week, good, much better than expected, but it still sort of feels like a visit. The girls have dealt well with the adjustments, in fact they hardly seem to notice the difference.
Our house (duplex) is really nice and has quite a bit of space, it's kind of funny because it's old military housing so everything looks similar but I still like it.
Once school starts some of my family will watch the girls while I go to classes in the morning, never later then 12:30 and never more then 3 hours a day. To me that's important not being away from the girls too much. Plus not getting overloaded on school either, hopefully it all works as planned.

Lesley Roberts
4221 NW 54th St
Lincoln, NE 68524



2 comments:

Misssapril said...

I love it! :)

MOM said...

We are cheering for you, Lesley. May this semester pass by quickly and painlessly...we are so darn proud of you!