Thursday, February 26, 2009

update

hello everyone... sorry i haven't been one alot of been really busy most all my spare time has been spent reading. i'm taking a literature class and i had started a series before the semester and i've just had to finish them so i've probably read 9 books in the last month it's been fun but my eyes have gone cross eyed.
so anyways i'm now 18weeks along and i'm starting to get the little belly i have a picture for last week i believe wow time is a mix of slow and fast and i can't remember when i do anything. well i have an appointment on the 18th but yet again no ultrasound expected maybe the next time. i'm getting very annoyed and impatient for the ultrasound. my appoints are worthless in the meaning time everytime they tell my my blood presure is perfect and the baby's heartbeat is strong. and thats pretty much all i do well and get weighed which i could do without knowing my weight all the time. it's kind of a hard subject for me. but thats all i well have for now.

2 comments:

MOM said...

Hang in there!!! We love ya.

Alyssa Spring Corley said...

Can't wait to hear if it's a little girl or a little boy. I was weighed today and it was horrible...I try not to think about it either.