Thursday, December 31, 2009

Christmas at my mom's

Yesterday (the 30th) I celebrated christmas with my mom and siblings. all and all it was a very good time. Erin, my sister, sawyer and i got there early so we went to the mall. Sawyer was having a very great time and wanted everyone in the entire mall to know, she was non-stop talking the whole time we were thereand very loudly lol. and amazingly sawyer seems to be able to sit up by herself... she can't put herself into the position but once she's there she can stay a VERY long time and i'm flabbergasted. We spent the evening eating, opening presents, watching a movie, Night at the Museum 2, and messing around, the combination for a sucessful celebration. Only thing missing was Micah :( but we love you and thought of you!

She liked her new books from Nana! see how she's sitting by herself! no help at all! o and casey had fun too... doesn't he always tho! :)

This is Marj, my brother's wife, Jeff, my brother, and Shane, my "other" brother, not a real brother but we practically adopted him. lol

Here is Erin, my sister and my mom, the flash on my phone is bright so they are kind of squinting.

1 comment:

MOM said...

Yeah, Sawyer is way too little to be on her own...YIKES!