Thursday, December 24, 2009

Daddy Wishes He Was There

Cling to me, I'll cling to you,
I'll always be your lifeline.
I promise, no, I swear its true,
I will love you my whole lifetime.
Hold my finger and I'll hold your hand,
I'll be close and I'll be here forever,
Though I'm going to a far away land;
I'll be back, I'll be closer than ever.

Watching you grow and bloom,
Discovering your smile, your feet;
You brought light into this darkening room,
You have given me a new heart beat.
So hold my finger, I'll hold your hand,
I'll be close, yeah, I'll be there for you forever;
Though I'm serving in a far away land,
I'll be back, and I will love you more than ever.

Daddy misses you and loves you Sawyer Mae Lynn Roberts

1 comment:

Wickers said...

Praying for all of you, Micah, sorry you have to be apart during such a special time in your family's life. God is a Redeemer. Believe Him. Ed & KL Wicker