Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Dedication and first pay check

Sunday at my church was a family service sunday, which honestly I often have day dreams and glazed eyes through, but this time I decided to dedicate the girls in front of the church. Saying I will bring them up to know christ, at least to the best if my ability, and with God's equipping. So my family came down for it. It was really nice just being together and also to have them there to witness my intent.

Also in happenings, today I picked up my first check since going back to work... It's nice having my own income but also saddening knowing it's not enough. That I'll still have to find something to make more. Something will work out though, I'm sure.



1 comment:

alyssa spring said...

So wonderful Lesley....wish I could have been there with you!!!!!