Thursday, March 24, 2011

Getting over sickness

So this couple of days off and on sawyer, I, our even like maisy (though not really) have not been feeling the best. It started sunday with sawyer being much more attached to me then usual. Then monday I had to be holding her or be next to her for her not to be completely miserable. That night I was unable to get like any sleep, (not because of the girls) I had stayed up later then usual and then everytime I was almost asleep I'd get up coughing. That next day I was exhausted, brain malfunctioning, and though sawyer was feeling a little better I was not and I went to bed after the craziest night at work with a slight fever. Wednesday was the worst (though no fever til the evening) I was having stomach problems and had another hectic night at work... Boo... Well we were feeling much better today though maisy has developed a little cough and I was able to clean up my messy house some (i didn't do much when I was sick) so hopefully soon I'll get some pictures of my new place up for you all to see.



1 comment:

MOM said...

I'm so GLAD those days are over!