Monday, April 14, 2008

Surgery and Dog








Well, this morning was my surgery, a DNC. just here to say that everything went well. I was nervous going into it because i have never been in the hospital or had a surgery before, lucky i know, and also never had an IV in, so it was bit of an experience for me. going under anesthesia is interesting i don't really remember much of anything accept being very tired for quite a long time and still a little now and waking up to nurses and falling back to sleep after the procedure. It must've been hard for micah sitting, waiting to hear how things went and to see me, it almost broke my heart to see him just wanting to take me out of the hospital and not have to be poked and proded. he is amazing though and in an effort to try and cheer me up he tricked me into thinking he had to meet with with someone in his unit and instead handed me a puppy. it's a small black and tan chihuahua. the dog i've always wanted. he's absolutly the cutest things in the world. i couldn't help be cry when recieving this dog, which we named casey lee in memory of our lost one. it's from the one i love most in this world and can't wait to share my life with. Thank you all for your prayers they meant a lot and surely were heard today. I have some antimicrobial/antibiotics to take for a couple days and have to meet with the doctor in 2 weeks, but for now everything looks well and it shouldn't interfer and complicate any future pregnancies. so we cn try again after 6 months. I love you all very much. now i thought i'd share some candid shots of casey.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

yay for puppies! :)