Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Wedding!

Hello Everyone, for those of you that were unable to come to our wedding we wanted to share our special day with you. and let you know that we love you all. it was just a nice intimate wedding, with close friends and family. there were a million pictures taken but i just wanted to share highlights and the good ones.


Dancing in the Taylor's kitchen, where we had the wedding...


My best friends minus one... Andria and Breana... they were huge during our day!


Sitting while my friend Breana does my hair... it was beautiful...


Redoing makeup... getting very excited


Putting the veil in... I'm a Bride!


The wedding party... erin , me, micah, and josh...


looking at eachother around a tree


a nice black and white of us...


almost the same in color...


full length of the two of us... just married yay!


My new sister and i... whom i love dearly


the roberts side... sorry i didn't have a good one that included Zac... not the i don't love you zac... its just that all the ones with you in it someone was always messing it up, eyes closed, weird faces, messing around... lol alyssa, me and micah and josh



schlake side... my mother, yvonne, erin, and my brother jeff and his wife marj


and finally the people that made this day possible... lori and dale taylor and pastor tom burns... thanks you you guys

2 comments:

MOM said...

VERY NICE PICS!!! Thanks so much for sharing them. Of course, I hope they print up okay, i did save them. I love you guys and prya for you to have a happy life together.
That puppy is so darling!

Alyssa Spring Corley said...

The pics of you and Micah came out SOOOOOO cute!!!! Love them all! We had such a nice time with you....