Monday, February 28, 2011

A week of visits


This week has been a busy week. It seems everyone has come to visit. On monday one of my good friends, Breana was in town with her husband and son. The girls and I went to the mall and had lunch with them. Breana's son, Jaden is somewhere in the middle between Sawyer and Maisy's ages; it's fun seeing them interact and compare stories of the latest antics.
Then that afternoon my cousin and her husband were in town because the next day they were heading to omaha to fly out to florida for a vacation, I wanted to go with them, enjoy the nicer weather and see some family too, but I'm stuck here in the cold yet again. This is a picture of Sawyer covering my cousin's husband in tissue paper while he was sleeping... I have to say we did encourage it.


Wednesday brought more people. My mother came to town to see two old exchange students from Japan were in Norfolk. Mizuki, who lived with us, and Arisa, who was here the same year but with a different family.

We got to spend a good part of the day with them and part of the next. They are very funny girls and were very excited to meet Sawyer and Maisy. They took nonstop pictures and were laughing at all my girls cuteness.

Somewhere in the mix an old neighbor of mine growing up came over for a visit to net my girls and to see my mother. Sawyer I think felt very spoiled with all these new people see was getting to see. So she showed off how talkative and crazy she could be.

Overall it was a very exciting week. A little tiring but good to see so many people. It was also nice having space for people to come in and visit with us.

1 comment:

Alyssa Spring Corley said...

visits are so fun and help with the "every day" craziness. I'm glad you got to have people around that you love. I heard about your job from Zac who saw it on facebook! yah...I hope you will enjoy it!