Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Zoo

Valentines day my sister and I decided randomly to head to omaha to go to the zoo, since we had nothing else to do today and the weather has been so nice! (40's! sweatshirt weather compared to single digits and negatives) And it ended up being a really great time. I just love the zoo and sawyer liked running around and looking at the animals. Though a couple of times took off, shes a fast little girl.. Maisy slept most the time but I think she enjoyed the fresh air.
Another thing is I got to use my new sit n stand stroller! I've had it a little while but I've only used it at the mall, so it was great getting it out to stretch it's legs lol. walking in the sunshine and having fun. we loaded down the stroller and boy it really can fit alot. I love it! Well I hope you all enjoyed the day as well as I did love you



No comments: